- This event has passed.
Special Education Parent Teacher Organization – Virtual Meeting
November 17, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us as we support each other and discuss resources available in our district and surrounding area!
If your child….
- has an IEP or 504 plan
- is in a special education class
- gets “building level services” such as speech, OT, PT, “lunch bunch” or RTI
- has ever needed the help of a school psychologist or social worker
- has an out-of-district placement for school
- has severe allergies or other medical conditions
- has ever had to miss extended class time due to an injury or illness
- has a suspected disability